Dates of the program:
● Arrival date in Bogotá: Sunday, September 3
● Starting date: Monday, September 4
● Finishing date: Sunday, September 15
● The summer school is free of charge.
● Participants will need to cover travel, accommodation and living expenses during the days of the summer school.
● No scholarships for travel, accommodation and living expenses are available. Selected participants may ask for letters of invitation for individual application to other funding bodies.
Relevant information about the course:
● The language of the summer school is Spanish.
● The summer school will be realized in various formats, including project presentations, thematic workshops, scholars in conversation, and public keynote lectures.
● Academic certificates will be granted.
Application and procedure
We invite applications from students, artists, and others engaging in projects related to the aforementioned themes and fields .
To apply, fill out the APPLICATION FORM. The following information will be required:
● Name(s), surname(s).
● Personal Adress.
● Academic or artistic affiliation.
● Personal profile (100 words max.);
● A brief motivation text that describes how participating in the summer school can enhance your own work and activities (300 words max.).
● Please prepare one document with the following content (10 MB max.):
o Please also include your trajectory or your CV.
o If applicable, please include your portfolio (max. 10 relevant projects).
● Applications can be submitted in Spanish or English, but bear in mind that the course will be offered in Spanish.
● If you have a specific question or particular need in relation to language, access, etc. please include it in your motivation letter.
● Selected participants are responsible for all relevant insurances as well as organization of travel and accommodation.
A Q&A session on the application process will be held on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 15:00 GMT.
Link to the virtual session:
Applicants will be notified whether they have been selected latest in April 2023.
Prof. Dr. Liliana Gómez, Prof. Dr. Angela Schrott, Mateo Chacón Pino, Sabrina Herrmann (University of Kassel / documenta Institut, CELA), Prof. Dr. Stefan Peters (CAPAZ), Prof. PhD. Sebastián Vargas Álvarez (Universidad del Rosario), Laura Florez (Graduate Institute Geneva).
For more information please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org