We are looking for a person with experience in culture or science communication who is willing to contribute in a committed way. Ideally, you will bring experience in publication production.
Areas of work and activities include:
- Development and formulation of the communication strategy
- Project management and handling of publication projects
- Content creation and conception as well as writing of target group-oriented texts
- Expansion and support of social media channels, website and newsletter
- Regular communication with the press
- Planning and controlling of the communication budget incl. media planning
- Control of the release and coordination processes of the partners involved
- Maintaining distribution lists, press clipping, writing minutes, etc.
- Representation of the institution in external working groups, etc.
- Completed academic university studies (Master's degree, Magister, Diplom) in the field of social sciences, cultural studies or media studies.
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office programs and competence in administrative procedures
- Professional experience in cultural or scientific communication
- Ability to work in a team, organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to perform, reliability and willingness to take on management and project responsibility
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
Your weekly working hours will be 40 hours. The place of work is Kassel.
Please send your application with the usual documents (if necessary additional work samples), stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, exclusively in electronic form by e-mail (one continuous PDF, max. 5 MB) by March 26, 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact person for questions regarding the application process as well as the areas of responsibility: Head of Human Resources, Brigitte Gabler (email@example.com)